Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lemon Sea Salt Flakes


Once in a while I discover something that is just too great to keep a secret. The other day while browsing in Kroger I spotted a container of Lemon Sea Salt. I had never seen this before and decided to purchase it. WOW am I glad I did. This salt is amazing. Now you may be thinking that this is just regular sea salt with lemon zest or lemon powder mixed in. You would be oh so wrong. This is crispy crunchy flakes of sea salt that have been infused with lemon juice. The flakes are absolutely delightful on a variety of foods. I have tried them on French green beans (Costco) and on baked salmon. I was too lazy to get up and get the regular salt for my steak the other night so I just used the lemon salt. I sprinkled some on my NY Strip - fantastic!! It comes from Cyprus. Yum!!

No comments: